Pages

Mar 19, 2015

Potty Talk

I love talking about my kids.  I love small talk about their current interests and activities or telling stories about that funny thing they did the other day.

But I also like to complain about whatever challenges we're currently facing.

After all there's always something, and it always feels like this is the thing that's never going to stop.  This one will end me.  I will definitely be the ONE person with a 38-year-old son or daughter that still spits on the floor, chews on their feet when they're nervous, or sticks the wad of gum on their face- because they're done chewing it but they can't find a garbage can.

I will happily talk about my children to almost anybody, but my favorite thing to do is to talk to someone who has children around the same age who can totally relate because 'that same thing happened to them last week!'

So yesterday, when one of my kids (not the one in diapers) PEED IN THE GARAGE- like on purpose- like it was behind a tree on a hiking trail miles away from the nearest bathroom- but it wasn't because it was MY GARAGE- like they PEED in the GARAGE- I knew what to do.

I texted my friend about it, and you know what she said?

"Both of mine have pooped on the floor inside the house."

Hahahaha it's good to have someone to talk to.  And kids are the worst.

I mean they're the best, really truly.

But they're the worst aren't they?

Her reaction to finding out one of her dearest role models peed in the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment