Pages

Jun 11, 2014

Summer Vacation...

has officially begun!

Here's a random assortment of photos from the last few days...

I'm super jealous I didn't think of that license plate myself.  Get it? Get it?  "Allons y!"

I imagine there will come a day this summer when I'll relish the opportunity to get out of the house and leave the kids with Chris, even if it is for 2 doctor's appointments in one day- but yesterday wasn't that day.  Everything is still new and fun and relaxing and I totally didn't feel like sitting in the doctor's office.  Whatever, at least I'm healthy.

We don't have a pool, but we are lucky enough to know someone nearby who has one and said we could use it whenever we wanted.  It's awesome.

Got a little bit of my finger in this picture, you're welcome.

I really like my life proof phone case.


More later, I hope you're enjoying your summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment