Pages

Jun 30, 2014

Photo Dump


I go nuts for stuff like this.  Our friends' grandma crocheted it for the baby.  Chris has known them since he was 10, and she's so nice she makes me a sweet potato pie every year on my birthday because she knows it's my favorite- and she makes the best sweet potato pie on the planet.

Mp3 players are more adorable when shared between 6 and 7 year olds.
We had a pretty busy weekend, but Saturday in particular was a long day.  Slim had baseball practice in the morning, we had errands to finish up, and it was my niece's 4th birthday party.  Her party was planned for the afternoon, but my dad just bought a projector off eBay and wanted to include a movie night.  Since it doesn't get dark around here until 9:30pm during the summer, we were there for about 10 hours, and didn't get home until midnight.  I barely have the stamina for that kind of thing right now, but I made it and we all had a good time- and it is really cool watching a movie on a big screen in the woods.  It's like our own personal drive-in movie theater.

The birthday girl was pretty cute.

Dear, pretending like she doesn't love the camera.  Also- she carried that purse like that for like 6 hours, not sure why.

Hello Kitty theme- here's the birthday cake I couldn't have. Waaaah.

Piñata time- Slim hit that thing like she was going for a home run and I thought for SURE she was gonna let go of the bat and kill somebody.  Spoiler alert: she didn't.

Swimming!  It was hot outside, but this pool doesn't get very warm so you have to be pretty desperate to get in.  I was and I did, but I didn't last long.

Can you tell what we watched?

Glow stick adorned audience.

I parked it here about an hour before we actually started the movie.  It was quiet!  Plus I ensured myself a good seat.


No comments:

Post a Comment