Pages

Apr 14, 2014

Mini Vacation

We had a nice mini vacation this weekend.  We didn't have a lot of money to throw around, but we wanted to take the kids somewhere fun before the baby is born, so we set aside a little money from our tax return.   We stayed with relatives in the bay area, and went to a Giants game and to the San Francisco Zoo.  It was exhausting, but a lot of fun.  

These kids are good at travel- they were amazing in Disneyland, too.  Dear was a bit surly on the ferry ride to the ball park, but she snapped out of it.   Mister pushed the limits of acceptable behavior wherever we went, (mostly because he always wanted to run ahead- gotta be in front!), but it was totally manageable.  It is getting harder and harder for me to spend lengthy amounts of time in a car, so with the exception of one camping trip this summer, I think this was it for travel until the baby is old enough that we feel ready to take it somewhere.  I'm glad we did it.

My nephew J on the Larkspur Ferry- he swore he was afraid of boats, but he seemed to enjoy this one.

My dad, J, and Mister.



We lost, 1 to nothing- boo.

San Francisco Zoo




I think Christopher was trying to capture my girth. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment