Pages

Apr 11, 2014

Friday Photo Dump

We had a busy week, and I spent some time playing with my camera.  I thought I'd share some of the photos here.

Babysitting for a friend- this little cutie is 6 months old.

Slim playing softball- she's good at it, too.

My niece, with whom I don't spend nearly enough time- and it's nobody's fault but my own.  She's a character, I can't believe she's going to be 4 this summer.

Friday evening dinner picnic at the lake.

Can't get over how clear and beautiful the water is.

This is what happens when you haven't quite figured out how to adjust your new lens in different light.


Chris is trying to take more pictures of me so when we grow old we have pictures from when we were young- and I'm trying to be less critical about how I look in pictures.

You can definitely tell I'm pregnant these days, check out that belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment