Pages

Feb 17, 2014

Mood Swings, Anybody?

Man... pregnancy hormones are no joke.  It's always a little silly in movies and sitcoms when women rage and cry for seemingly no reason aside from their ever growing baby bump- it's weird when it happens to you.  Although I do my best to avoid flying of the handle, I let the tears flow freely- because why not?  So, I present to you:


Please, try not to be jealous of my natural photogenic abilities or my amazing paper crown.


1. "Well Earl walked right through that restraining order and put her in intensive care..." - line from the song "Goodbye Earl" covered by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes.

2. Every episode of My First Home on Netflix when they got their keys at the end- and I don't even like that show.  That was a waste of an afternoon.

3. Episode #423 of Shark Tank, when you find out Kevin O'leary has a heart.

4. Pets that need homes. I need to stop reading the ads.

5. Being really tired.

6. Not being able to sleep, (even though I'm really tired.)

7. We happened to witness a fender-bender and it reminded me of the time my dog got hit by a car on the highway.  He was TOTALLY FINE (still is) but I saw it happen and I can still picture it.

8.The "You don't have to be a bad guy" speech in the new Lego movie- if you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend it.

9. Ok so this one isn't ridiculous but it still made me sob- Read this, and then search #honoringmaura on instagram.  That one kept me going for about an hour.

10. Chris took my move in a board game- twice!  It was horrible, he's obviously a terrible husband.  It was Terra Mystica in case you're wondering, and it's a fun game.  Our friends brought it over, but they left after my melt down- ha!  Who could blame them.

No comments:

Post a Comment