Pages

Feb 19, 2014

15 Weeks

Look who's making an appearance now that I'm eating again!
Chris was kind enough to model for me while I set up my camera.

The baby... is doing well!  I had a check up yesterday and got to hear the heart beat again.  He/she is about the size of an orange, moving (though I can't feel it yet), and theoretically beginning to look more like a baby and less like an alien as his/her features start lining themselves up.

I'm feeling... like the nausea is slowly but surely fading away.  I'm eating more, and have stopped losing and started gaining weight.  I still get fatigued easily, but I think that's pretty much par for the course throughout pregnancy.  I'm going to try taking a walk every day to see if that helps.

Cliche (or not!) Pregnancy Symptoms? Insomnia, mood swings, food (and smell) aversions, peeing every 4.7 seconds.

I'm enjoying... knitting for the baby, getting out with (and without) the kids a little more.

I'm looking forward to... feeling the baby move!  Apparently it could happen soon or it could take another 4-6 weeks, it all depends.

And we made our first baby purchase!  $75 on craigslist.


We're going to refinish it and replace the hardware, but I haven't decided on a finish yet.  Part of me wants to go with a classic white, but I kind of fell in love with a blue dresser I saw on Ikea's website.  Before we work on it we're going to finish the project you can see in the background.  I'll share more about that one, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment