Pages

Nov 1, 2013

Happy Friday

Well, I learned that it is really hard to find time to write every day.  I learned a few other things, and I'm working on a wrap up post to my 31 Days series, but as I write I just keep remembering more and more factors to consider and things I'd like to share.  It's turning into a real project to sort through all of my thoughts.

Since I've got to make this and these today (not to mention this challenge I at least try to complete every year), I've decided that post is just not happening today.  Soon!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday last night, we certainly did!  I hope the sugar didn't kick your butts too hard- it got me pretty good.

On a side note, I finally ordered my very first DSLR and it comes in the mail today.  After a little research and a lot of playing with my dad's canon, I decided to order this body and this lens.  To say the least, I'm excited!

Happy weekend everybody!

Toby's got the right idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment