Pages

May 13, 2015

Goals and Kittens

I think I'll write a blog post about goals, soon.  I'd like to write about how they've helped me, and when they don't.  I'll probably share some of my goals.  I might write about why I disappear from this space sometimes, and how I feel about that.  I don't know that I could be called a goal-oriented person, but I do have goals and hey- goals is a funny word, isn't it?

Now isn't the time for that post.  Right now I'm teetering on the far edge of a nap time, and I'm struggling to regain my motivation and productivity.  It's not that I haven't had ANY free time this past week, it's just that I've spent what little I've had watching Big Love.  What can I say, I'm only human- and I just got a subscription to HBO Now.  Fifteen bucks a month, guys= worth it.

Anyway, NOW feels like the perfect time to dump the inordinate amount of kitten pictures I compulsively take every day.  She is adorable, after all, but I don't want my instagram account to be ONLY pictures of cats.








No comments:

Post a Comment